Friday, January 23, 2009

Better late than never? Part 2

Halloween--Just a couple pics to show M's costume better-she loved being the Queen! Unfortunately we don't have the best light in our living room, but trust me-her costume rocked. I know pride is a deadly sin, but I just couldn't help it. The overdress was made out of two velvet dresses (can you believe I walked into a thrift store and there just happened to be two dresses, same style, same size, right colors? I couldn't. I took them apart and sewed them back together to make the opposing red/black-the underskirt I had to make from scratch).



She had a cute little crown with a heart on it, but by this point (post treating) we couldn't keep it on her head.





Some friends of ours that live nearby go all out for Halloween, to the point of having ghoulishly attired men skulking in their front yard--in his Zombie gettup, Troy just couldn't resist joining them. He had a ball and does a disturbingly good zombie lurch.

Stay tuned for pics from Thanksgiving and Christmas!!

No comments: