Sunday, August 24, 2008

Experimental Picture-posting

Stone party! (Dubbed "stones" by my niece when she was 2, not called such because my scones are rock hard, as has been suggested in the past.) Stone-baking is a long-standing tradition for my niece and I, on this occasion joined and assisted by the peanut gallery. You would not believe the amount of deliberation that went into the choosing of each child's add-in--William really thought that, at some point, someone would tell him he really couldn't put chocolate chips in his. Oh-ho the Wells Fargo Wagon is a-Comin' down the street...the kids and Troy got to ride the stagecoach in the Mercer Island Summer Celebration parade-I can't tell you how bummed I was that I had a client meeting and had to take off right after snapping these shots. Troy was uber-thrilled to ride "up top." And I'm not joking. You should have seen him vault himself up there.













No comments: